We automatically transfer donations to each charity so they can start putting your fundraising towards their incredible work. Unfortunately, this means that we can’t split donations between two or more charities. You’ll only be able to fundraise for one charity per JustGiving Page.
To successfully join a team, individuals must have a JustGiving fundraising page set up first. You will be directed to a page that lists all your fundraising pages. Click on ‘Add page’ to link your fundraising page to the team. Your page is now added to your company team.
Does JustGiving page go straight to the charity?
If your charity is based in the UK we automatically transfer donations to the chosen charity on a weekly basis (or, if the total donated to that particular charity on JustGiving is £50 or less, we wait until the end of the month). There’s nothing you need to do.
Can I set up a JustGiving page for someone else?
To set up a shared page, just follow these steps: Log in to your JustGiving account, if you don’t have an account you’ll be prompted to set one up. Click on ‘Start Fundraising’ at the top of the page and search for the cause you want to support. Let us know what you’re doing to raise money.
How do I set up a fundraising page for a charity?
How to create a Fundraising Page
- Log into your account and click ‘Start Fundraising’.
- When asked ‘Are you fundraising for a registered charity?’ …
- Search for the cause you want to support.
- Let us know whether you’re taking part in an event, celebrating an occasion, fundraising in memory or doing your own thing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Log into your account, visit your Fundraising Page and click ‘Share on Facebook’ or ‘Tweet’
- Click ‘Share on Facebook’ or ‘Spread the word on Twitter’ from within your account. …
- Add your Fundraising Page web address to your Facebook status or Tweet.
What should I put on my JustGiving page?
Just think about what, how and why.
- Why have you decided to fundraise? What motivated you to start fundraising? …
- Why did you choose your charity? What does your chosen charity mean to you? …
- What are you doing to raise money? …
- How will the money you raise help the charity? …
- What does people’s support mean to you?
How do I set up a free donation page?
Here are the 7 Steps to Set up a Donation Page:
- Sign up with Donorbox.
- Enter Basic Details About Your Campaign.
- Setting Up Donation Details.
- Set Up Your Email Receipt to Donors.
- Add Additional Details About Your Campaign.
- Add Relevant Custom Fields.
- Customize the Design of Your Donation Form.
How do I set up a charity event?
Charity Events on a Budget
- Plan a Detailed Budget. …
- Choose the Right Charity Event Venue. …
- Hold Your Charity Event At an Affordable Time. …
- Make the Most of Digital. …
- Make Full Use of Volunteers. …
- Source Entertainment on a Budget. …
- Make the Most of Sponsorship Opportunities. …
- Run Additional Fundraising Activities.
Can you fundraise without being a charity UK?
If all you want to do is raise money for a good cause or an existing charity you don’t need to set up your own charity. If you do plan to fundraise you will need to follow the rules in the Code of Fundraising Practice and its associated Rulebooks for Street, Door and Private Site fundraising.